Summer Reading Club
June 1 - August 6, 2021
Get ready to go wild during the New Carlisle Public Library's annual Summer Reading Program.
We’re bringing you all our programs, classes and events outdoors and online!
Here’s what to do:
- Sign up for Beanstack and log your minutes online, or use the paper reading tracker.
- Log your reading & complete fun challenges in Beanstack or using the paper reading tracker
- Watch for exciting events on the library's webpage and Facebook page
- Register for upcoming programs and events. Would you like to receive a text message reminding you of upcoming events? Sign up for the library's free Remind service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have fun together as a family!
Reading together as a family helps prevent summer learning loss and encourages strong communication and bonding.
Let's make this a summer to remember as we explore the world of tails and tales.
Get the App
Click the links below to find the free app in your Apple App or Google Play store under the name “Beanstack Tracker” and select “Get” or “Install.”
Once downloaded, open the app and follow the simple step-by-step prompts to create an account for yourself, your child, or your family/group. If you’ve already created your account through the website, you can skip this step and just sign in to your existing account with your registered username and password.
Registering on the website vs. through the App: Since the app does not use our direct website link, the first prompt in creating your account is selecting “Find Your School or Library” and entering “New Carlisle Public Library” in the search option. Make sure to choose the one in Ohio! Otherwise the process is the same as registering on the website.
If at any time you need help with Beanstack, please visit their Helpdesk and type in your question. If you can’t find your answer there, we are more than happy to assist you! Email email@example.com for questions about the programs for children and teens, and email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the adult program. Happy reading!